i4T Labs company opens jobs for Software Architect positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 14,000 - රු. 45,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
We are seeking an experienced Software Architect with a strong technical background in both layered and microservices architecture to join our team. As a Software Architect, you will be responsible for creating the architectural blueprint, defining the technical standards, and guiding the development and devops teams in building secured, scalable and efficient software solutions. Your expertise in leading technical teams and carrying the strategic technology roadmap will be critical in defining the growth of our company. Additionally, you will play a key role in engaging in research and development (R&D) activities to explore and introduce emerging tech-solutions for new product opportunities.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, product managers, and technical leads to understand business requirements and create architectural designs for software projects.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to the development team, ensuring adherence to architectural principles, best practices, coding standards, and design patterns.
- Product development exposure with technologies such as PHP/ Laravel/ NodeJs/ VueJS/ MySQL/ PostgreSQL/ NoSQL.
- Optimize the system architecture for high performance, scalability, and availability with load balancing, caching, data partitioning, and horizontal scaling within various software architectures.
- Create and maintain architectural documentation, diagrams, design specifications, and technical guidelines to facilitate understanding, collaboration, and future maintenance of the software systems.
- Assist in troubleshooting complex technical issues, provide root cause analysis, and propose effective solutions to mitigate risks and improve overall system stability.
- Engage in R&D activities to explore and introduce new product opportunities, conducting experiments, and evaluating emerging technologies to enhance the organization’s offerings.
- Technical Expertise : Proven experience in designing and implementing complex software architectures and a deep understanding of software development principles and methodologies.
- Communication : Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Customer service : Understand and meet the needs of the end-users or customers.
- Leadership : The capability to provide technical leadership, mentorship, and guidance to development teams.
- Problem-solving : Strong analytical mindset and the ability to evaluate trade-offs and make informed decisions while thinking beyond the immediate context.
- Time management: Plan and organize work, as well as provide guidance to ensure efficient time management across technical teams.
- Teamwork : The ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, understand diverse perspectives, enable knowledge sharing, and foster a positive and inclusive team culture.
- Adaptability : Open to change, be flexible and able to adapt to evolving project requirements, technologies, and industry standards.
- Ownership : Should demonstrate initiative, drive, and a sense of ownership to ensure the project’s technical aspects align with business goals.
- Critical thinking : Should be able to think critically about architectural trade-offs, risks, and implications to make sound architectural decisions.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Preferably 10+ years of total industry experience and 2+ years of experience as a Software Architect or similar role.
- Solid understanding of software architecture principles, patterns, and best practices, with a specific emphasis on microservices architecture.
- Hand-on experience with PHP, NodeJs, VueJS and React with a good exposure on microservices frameworks and platforms.
- Strong knowledge of data modeling and database design concepts using MySQL, PostgreSQL and NoSQL.
- Hands on Experience with version control systems and CI/CD pipeline and unit Testing (functional/non-functional).
- Exposure to Google Cloud Platform (GCP) for infrastructure automation, cost optimization strategies is a plus.
- Experience with Agile Scrum project management practices.
Join our team and be part of an exciting product where you can utilize your expertise in software architecture to design and implement robust and scalable software solutions.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company i4T Labs, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.