MCB Bank Limited company opens jobs for Software Developer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|MCB Bank Limited
|Western Province, Colombo - Western Province
- Develop new programs, update existing software and maintain the versions.
- Coordinate the installation of new software systems, train staff on how to use the software and provide ongoing support.
- Troubleshooting and bug-fixing.
- Taking backups and maintaining the logs of all in house developed software.
- Maintaining the DR site for all in house developed software.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility and delivery as per schedule.
- G.C.E Advanced Level qualification.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
- BSc. in Computer Software Engineering or any equivalent qualification in the relevant discipline.
- Expertise on, ASP.NET C#, HTML and Java Scripts, Web Logic, IIS, Web/Application Servers, C++, Java, Crystal Reports and SQL queries, Backup tools software programs.
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies.
- Age between 30 – 35 years.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company MCB Bank Limited, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.