DSP Controls company opens jobs for SOFTWARE ENGINEER- ANGULAR EXPERT positions in the Central Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||SOFTWARE ENGINEER- ANGULAR EXPERT|
|Region:||Central Province, Kandy - Central Province|
DSP is a leading software development house in Singapore with a branch office in Sri Lanka. We are engaged in modern smart city platform software development, primarily to Singapore customers. In the process of expanding our businesses, we are looking for an Angular expert.
- Design and development of enterprise solutions for one of the leading corporations based in Singapore.
- Be involved in projects throughout their full software life cycle: from development, QA, deployment and post- production support.
• Expert in angular development
• A bachelor’s degree in software engineering/ Computer Science or equivalent and 2+ years of experience developing production enterprise applications and web application developments.
• Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience in OOP/ OOD are mandatory.
• Experience in .Net Framework, C#/ ASP. Net, XML & Azure technologies, Microsoft SQL Server and MongoDB, REST API, Entity Framework, MVC Architecture will be added advantage.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company DSP Controls, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.