HCLTech company opens jobs for Software Engineer - MuleSoft positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Software Engineer - MuleSoft|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Engineering and Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
|Industry:||IT Services and IT Consulting|
Your Role & Responsibilities
The digital business team is on the lookout for a Software Engineer with strong development and designing skills, bringing out the best in their talented and high-performing team. As a Software Engineer, you are responsible for communicating insights and information on software development to your team.
- To perform activities related to enhancement creation of documents for CMMi and client requirements.
- To provide client support by presenting data, information, ticket resolution and day to day support activities like monitoring client requirements.
- To provide support for enhancement (major and minor) or new developments based on business requirements as provided by the client as well as from the functional and technical team of HCL on the project.
- To provide technical guidance to junior developers.
- To interact with the customer and internal teams to gather requirements for development purposes.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ hands of experience in Mule Soft API platform.
- Hands-on experience developing API using MuleSoft AnyPoint Platform.
- Hands-on experience developing MUnit test cases for API.
- Hands-on experience testing API using Mountebank Expertise on deployment using MuleSoft CloudHub.
- Knowledge in YAML/Swagger/RAML is a must.
- Experience in Administration of MuleSoft API Platform would be a plus.
- Experience in JDK 1.7, JMS, Web Services – SOAP, REST and authentication methods such as OAuth.
- Knowledge on Spring, Hibernate Frameworks would be a plus.
- Hands-on experience with open source and Agile Development tools such as GitHub or SVN, and Maven.
How You’ll Grow
At HCLTech, we offer continuous opportunities for you to find your spark and grow with us. We want you to be happy and satisfied with your role and to really learn what type of work sparks your brilliance the best. Throughout your time with us, we offer transparent communication with senior level employees, learning and career development programs at every level, and opportunities to experiment in different roles or even pivot industries. We believe that you should be in control of your career with unlimited opportunities to find the role that fits you best.
If interested, please send your resume to [email protected]
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company HCLTech, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.