University of Kelaniya company opens jobs for Software Engineer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 50,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||University of Kelaniya|
|Region:||Western Province, Kelaniya - Western Province|
Industry Interaction Cell for Computing and Technology (IICfCT) at the University of Kelaniya is seeking a talented and dedicated Software/System developer to join our team for a 3-month contract-based project.
- Collaborate with a team of skilled professionals to design, develop, and implement the Scholarship Fund Administration System.
- Solid experience in the database management system
- MariaDB, including database design, query optimization, and data security.
- Proficiency in Apache web server administration and deployment.
- Strong programming skills in PHP and Laravel frameworks.
- Prior experience in developing and implementing a Scholarship Fund Administration System is highly advantageous.
- Ability to thrive in an agile development environment, working collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, with keen attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
What we are Looking for
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Communication Technology, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Working Experience in Linux Environment would be an advantage. Ability to work under pressure and complete tasks on time.
- Ability to work under changing requirements.
- Comfortable working in both physical and virtual environments, depending on the situation.
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Ability to work well in an agile environment.
- Commitment to meeting deadlines and delivering high-quality work.
Send your resume to [email protected] before the 20th of July.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company University of Kelaniya, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.