SS&C Technologies company opens jobs for Sr. IT Product Support Analyst positions in the Central Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Not Applicable experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, Financial Services, & Hospitals and Health Care, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Sr. IT Product Support Analyst|
|Region:||Central Province, Office Junction - Central Province|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Not Applicable|
|Industry:||Financial Services, Hospitals and Health Care, IT Services and IT Consulting|
The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That’s where you’ll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.
Job Title Sr. IT Product Support Analyst
Locations: Kansas City, MO Midwest, and East Coast Region
Get To Know The Team
Our Dynamic team here at SS&C Provides a state of the art development platforms for hundreds of teams and 10,00+ users. We configure and support on-premise installations of our developer tool ecosystem and are thought leaders on DevOps best practices across the organization. We are “The Developer Experience” team.
Why You Will Love It Here
- Flexibility: Hybrid Work Model & a Business Casual Dress Code, including jeans
- Your Future: 401k Matching Program, Professional Development Reimbursement
- Work/Life Balance: Flexible Personal/Vacation Time Off, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays
- Your Wellbeing: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave
- Diversity & Inclusion: Committed to Welcoming, Celebrating and Thriving on Diversity
- Training: Hands-On, Team-Customized, including SS&C University
- Extra Perks: Discounts on fitness clubs, travel and more
What You Will Get To Do
- You will understand the functionality for multiple supported products and/or applications and associated business processes.
- Identfy and diagnoses the impact of outside influences on product behavior. May provide technical support through customer implementation process and on-site customer installations for desktop, peripheral, and server applications and third-party products.
- Has a high degree of knowledge of the architecture and infrastructure and server software as well as any peripheral products. Performs in-depth research and creative problem analysis and excute advanced troubleshooting procedures to resolve complex issues.
- Performs research and problem analysis and diagnosis for complex software, computer systems or equipment. They may install and uninstall desktop applications.
- Identifies impact of an issue (e.g., isolated vs. global issue). Uses independent judgement to escalate issues and works with internal and external support teams to drive resolution.
- Interprets application or operating system logs and/or traces to assist in the identification of problems.
What You Will Bring
Thank you for your interest in SS&C To further explore this opportunity, please apply through our careers page on the corporate website at ww.ssctech.com/careers.
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company SS&C Technologies, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.