British Institute of Engineering & Technology - Campus company opens jobs for Student Counsellor positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 50,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||British Institute of Engineering & Technology – Campus|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
BIET is now in a search for an energetic, dynamic professionals to join our Sales Team.
We are looking for self driven individuals who are pro active and results oriented. If you are a person who takes pride in the quality of your code, we have an ideal opportunity for you.
The ideal candidate should be able to,
- Recruitment the students, managing contracts and facilitating admissions
- Implementing and overseeing marketing strategies to promote the service of the business including telephone marketing
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with schools, colleges and prospective students
- Participating in promotional activities including education exhibitions and open days
- Good communication skills in English
- Good IT & Social Media literacy
- Good knowledge in Sinhala and Tamil will be an added advantageous
- Minimum 1 year experience in Student Counselling
Minimum take home 40,00LKR with an attractive incentive.
Suitable candidates please forward your CV to [email protected]
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company British Institute of Engineering & Technology – Campus, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.