University and Student company opens jobs for Student Counsellor positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||University and Student|
|Region:||Battaramulla - Western Province, Western Province|
ARE YOU THE ONE?
We believe that everyone has the right to education. Do you believe the same?
The education industry is a multibillion-dollar industry and is a necessity for all walks of life. For the past decade, the the industry has been growing by leaps and bounds with technological advancements.
About the Company
The Student Recruitment Arm, ‘University & Student’ falls under Novelwall, one of the most trusted & innovative brands amongst students
and universities in the UK. Novelwall (NW) is the UK’s top marketing firm in the education industry, accredited by “Investors in People” with
our established presence in London, New York, Colombo Delhi, Shenzhen (China) and Lahore. NW was incorporated in 2010, in London
with a shared passion for understanding customer needs and common-sense organisational principles
This role will be the focal point of the process between the customer wanting to go for a degree course and enrolling at the university
Liaising with the customer in order to get a complete portfolio ready for submission as per required entry requirements, addressing any
concerns or questions the customer may have, and providing a complete service up until enrolment
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with the client and customer.
• Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and projected objectives
•Track the progress of monthly/quarterly campaigns and targets.
• Ensure that established goals and targets for the department are reached.
• Must be flexible to work in the night, weekend, and variable schedule(s) as required.
• Work as a team to meet these goals.
The Ideal Candidate should have:
Qualifications and Experience
• Looking forward to long-term career growth.
• Possess strong analytical, organisational, communicational, and peoples skills.
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Fluent in both spoken and written English.
• Minimum GCE-A/L’s – BA/BSc Degree or partial qualification in CIM will be an absolute advantage
• Proficiency in MS Office.
• Professional “Make Things Happen” attitude and good work ethics.
A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar capacity.
• Willing to work on UK business hours.
Be a part of a multinational organisation that values its employees and partners.
If you believe you have what it takes to join our winning team, apply now!
The remuneration package is negotiable and will be in line with the application’s qualifications and expertise.
Be part of a multinational organisation that values its employees and partners.
Email your resume to: [email protected]
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company University and Student, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.