Thivanka Dhayadra company opens jobs for Student Counselor positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with the client and customer.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and projected objectives
- Track the progress of monthly/quarterly campaigns and targets.
- Ensure that established goals and targets for the department are reached.
- Work as a team to meet these goals.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Looking forward to long-term career growth.
- Possess strong analytical, organizational, communicational, and people skills.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Minimum GCE-A/L’s – BA/BSc Degree or partial qualification in CIM will be an absolute advantage
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Thivanka Dhayadra, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.