DCI Recruitment Sri Lanka company opens jobs for Study Abroad Advisor positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 12,000 - රු. 36,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||DCI Recruitment Sri Lanka|
|Position:||Study Abroad Advisor|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
We’re #hiring for the position of Study Abroad Advisor/Overseas Education Consultant/Student Counselor (Australia, Canada)
Work hours. 08.30 AM – 05.00 PM
Work days. Monday to Friday
Job Location. Colombo 03
Salary. 120,00 LKR
Other Benefits. EPF/ ETF/Insurance
- Minimum of 2 years in the same job role
- Previous experience in coordinating, counseling, and advising students for Canada and Australia
- Excellent communication skills in English and Sinhala
- Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional internal teams
- Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment
- Excellent analytical skills in understanding student profiles, academic documents, and related information
- Competent tech skills in basic office software, internet, and email
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company DCI Recruitment Sri Lanka, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.