SS&C Technologies company opens jobs for Supervisor, Retirement Solutions Financial Control positions in the Central Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Finance and Sales skills with Not Applicable experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 11,000 - රු. 29,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, Financial Services, & Hospitals and Health Care, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Supervisor, Retirement Solutions Financial Control|
|Region:||Central Province, Office Junction - Central Province|
|Job Function:||Finance and Sales|
|Seniority Level:||Not Applicable|
|Industry:||Financial Services, Hospitals and Health Care, IT Services and IT Consulting|
The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That’s where you’ll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.
Title: Supervisor Investment Control
Get To Know The Team: Investment Control Supervisor leads and manages a single unit within the organization, which may include one or more client relationships; this includes staff and project management. Oversees tactical day-to-day processes. Assists in developing the area’s business and staffing plans. Has thorough understanding of mutual fund and/or stock processing and administration.
Why You’ll Love It At SS&C!
- Flexibility: Hybrid Work Model & Business Casual Dress Code, including jeans
- Your Future: Generous 401(k) Matching Program, Tuition & Professional Development Reimbursement Opportunities.
- Work/Life Balance: Unlimited Personal & Vacation Time Off, Sick Leave Policy, Paid Company Holidays
- Your Well-being: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short & Long-Term Disability, Global Employee Assistance, Parental Leave, and more
- Diversity & Inclusion: Committed to Being an Organization that Welcomes, Celebrates, and Thrives on Diversity
- Training: Hands-On and Customized by your Team, including Technical and E-Learning Resources
- Extra Perks: Discounts on fitness memberships, cell provider, childcare, travel, and more!
What You Will Get To Do
- Able to manage and provide guidance to the team effectively. Assists with salary administration, plans adequate staffing levels, promotes training and development, and assures company human resources management policies/programs compliance.
- Interface with all stakeholders regularly. Identifies and responds to sensitive client issues and problems; resolves issues through communication with subordinates and other departments (internally & externally), explaining procedures or systems capabilities. Escalates highly complex issues significantly influencing financials or client relationships.
- Manages daily workflow/prioritization and, if applicable, monitors service provided by support departments; ensures all functions are performed efficiently, on a timely basis, and meet quality and productivity standards. Reviews current operating procedures, makes revisions, and implements changes.
- Participates in developing and achieving department goals in conjunction with upper; implements strategies and procedures to improve service levels, productivity, and the cost-effectiveness of department operations; monitors results and keeps management informed. Implements new funds and enhanced products by coordinating resources with systems, custodians, control, staff, and support groups.
- Ensures training and development of department personnel. Monitors associates’ progress; evaluates and adjusts group-training needs as necessary; provides frequent and regular feedback to direct reports. Participates in the creation of enhancements to associate development plans as required.
The Impact You Will Make
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years of work-related experience, particularly banking background.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to prioritize in a deadline driven environment.
- Leadership ability to manage personnel, including training, evaluation and communication of expectations, requirements and results.
- 1-2 years supervisory experience preferred.
- Ideal candidate had some knowledge of TRAC and AWD.
- Moderate excel knowledge and skills. Excellent time management, multi-tasking,
New York City Office Locations:
- Salary Range for Position is expected between $70,00 and $80,00. The successful candidate may be eligible or an annual discretionary incentive compensation award.
Thank you for your interest in SS&C! To further explore this opportunity, please apply through our careers page on the corporate website at ww.ssctech.com/careers.
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company SS&C Technologies, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.