SMG - Service Management Group company opens jobs for Support Agent - Fully Remote positions in the South Asia region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Consulting skills with Associate experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 10,000 - රු. 40,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Software Development, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||SMG – Service Management Group|
|Position:||Support Agent - Fully Remote|
|Industry:||Information and Internet, Technology|
? Support Agent
⚡ USD $27,500
SMG – Service Management Group is hiring Support Agents!
Support Agents provide first-line operational and technical support for all SMG brands worldwide through email (ticket) and phone channels. Support agents will answer general questions, complete operational tasks, troubleshoot general issues to narrow down the cause, and triage complex issues to ensure it’s routed to the correct team on the first attempt. This role is ideal for candidates that enjoy helping customers while seeking to transition or continue to develop in a technical career with exposure to a wide range of technologies and tools.
A typical day includes:
- Handle client requests through tickets and calls, with a goal of one-touch resolution for questions or operational items.
- Follow-up with clients on any outstanding issues, with a goal of 100% customer satisfaction.
- Analyze client-provided data, applying your troubleshooting skills to resolve more complex or general issues.
- For issues outside Support’s scope, gather all required information via templates and guides to ensure the next level team has enough data to resolve.
- Provide input and recommendations to internal teams and leadership on any changes required for templates, data collection, or troubleshooting docs.
- Experience working in a high-volume customer support role (call center, helpdesk).
- Strong troubleshooting skills – you only ask for help when you’ve tried everything else.
- Ability to learn new technologies and solutions with a drive to continually learn.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
- Ability to learn new technologies and solutions with a drive to continually learn – you are proficient working in at least one industry technology (programming language, database, scripting, application, etc.).
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Dedicated internet access (30Mb/s download / 20 Mb/s upload) and a computer with at least 8Gb of memory
What we offer to our talent:
- This is a remote full-time position.
- Competitive compensation package and ample opportunities to learn and grow.
- Diverse, experienced, and friendly team which will welcome you, support you and challenge you.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and create an inclusive work environment in which all our colleagues experience belonging, have their unique needs respected and met, have equal access to opportunities and resources, and feel fully engaged to contribute to the company’s success.
Ideal Candidate Location:
This is a remote position. You can work from anywhere that allows a minimum of four hours of business working hours overlap with US Central time zone.
SMG is a leading experience management (XM) provider, accelerating revenue for restaurants, retailers, and other location-centric consumer businesses by changing how brands act on customer + employee insights. With a rich 30-year history rooted in The Service Profit Chain, SMG is the industry’s only software with a service (SwaS) provider—uniquely pairing an enterprise software platform with professional services to help brands generate new revenue, grow existing revenue, reduce detractors, and drive operational efficiencies. To learn more about our customer, employee, and brand experience management (XM) solutions, visit ww.smg.com.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company SMG – Service Management Group, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.