Brown & Company PLC company opens jobs for Support Analyst positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Brown & Company PLC|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Browns is one of the largest diversified conglomerates in Sri Lanka, which manages a fast growing and valuable portfolio of brands across several key industry sectors, such as automotive; power generation; agriculture; pharmaceuticals; investments; marine and manufacturing. Being in existence for over 148 years, the Company is built upon a strong foundation of strength, driven by a vision and a will to succeed. We are looking for a self-motivated, result-driven individual with a proven track record to join our Browns Group.
1. Closely work with users and attend to their system requirements.
2. Provide software and solution support across applications.
3. Follow up with divisional backend and sales staff, and external system users on day-to-day issues and new releases.
4. Manage and adhere to release cycles and be responsible for management of application release requests and patch management of applications.
5. Contribute towards Root Cause Analysis work by becoming a subject matter expert for the applications while finding solutions within the area’s scope.
6. Provide training to end-users.
7. Engage in divisional rollouts.
8. Assist in day-to-day issues and engage in live support activities.
9. Participate in team, scrum and daily stand-up meetings.
1. IT diploma from a recognized body.
2. 2-4 years’ working experience in the role of Support Analyst.
3. Team Player with leadership skills and ability to take responsibility for work assigned.
4. Strong troubleshooting skills and an effective approach to remote support.
5. Self-motivated, creative, passionate and able to adapt to a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
6. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
7. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
8. Perform knowledge transfer to relevant teams.
9. Strong PR and presentation skills in order to interact with various stakeholders.
10. Able to work under pressure.
11. Prior experience in working in the SFA system will be added advantage.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Brown & Company PLC, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.