Brennan IT company opens jobs for Systems Engineer - Service Desk positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 14,000 - රු. 45,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Systems Engineer - Service Desk|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Entry level|
|Industry:||IT Services and IT Consulting|
Why work for Brennan?
We are a national company with a reputation for delivering technical excellence, innovation and high-quality service to the mid-market and have backed up that statement by winning the #1 Managed Service Provider in Australia for the past 10 years in a row.
Brennan IT benefits include:
- A strong culture underpinned by values that are truly lived every day.
- Salaries are pegged to the Australian dollar.
- Flexible working is part of our DNA – We have adopted a hybrid working model and we encourage working from home and office as it seems ideal.
- Proven career progression opportunities, we are passionate about helping our people unlock their potential and grow across different capabilities.
- Diversity is a strength, and we love having people from diverse backgrounds and experiences, for example, we have employees from over 30 different countries – that is just one attribute, talk to us about our other diverse people!
Full Job Description
The IT Systems/Infrastructure Service Desk is an integral part of the organization. This business unit comprises of highly skilled individuals. We are seeking a Systems Engineer to be working as a part of our growing Service Desk team, providing support to our extensive client base. This position requires excellent communication skills, dedication and commitment.
- Build and maintain client relationships by providing smart technical solutions.
- Serve as the central point of contact for all customer IT requests.
- Support/assist in all initiatives taken towards ensuring customer satisfaction is attained.
- Prioritize and diagnose incidents according to agreed procedures.
- Investigate causes of incidents, seek resolution and escalate unresolved incidents.
- Facilitate recovery, following resolution of incidents and document and close resolved incidents according to agreed procedures.
- Assist in investigation and resolution of network problems with specified maintenance procedures.
- Act as the routine contact point, receiving and handling requests for support.
- Respond to a broad range of service requests for support by providing information to fulfil requests or enable resolution.
- Provide first line investigation and diagnosis and promptly allocate unresolved issues as appropriate.
- Assist with the development standards, and apply these to track, monitor, report, resolve or escalate issues.
- Contribute to creation of support documentation.
- Contribute, under instruction, to system operation.
Required Background and Skills:
- Experience in working with Windows Servers 2003 to 2019.
- Experience in working with MS Exchange, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, GPO Management, WSUS IIS & ISA servers
- Experience in working with O365 Admin Center and applications suit.
- Experience in working with Lotus Notes Client configuration and application is desirable.
- Experience in working with virtualization technologies.
- Experience in working with networking technologies (configuration, security protocols, Firewall, WAN + LAN).
- Experience in handling MAC/ Linux/ CITRIX technologies.
- Experience in handling Data Backup technologies.
- Experience in working with Desktop Operating Systems windows 7 and 10.
- Experience in troubleshooting laptop and desktop hardware.
- Experience in troubleshooting print servers and print queue related issues.
- Experience in configuring Apple, Windows and Android phones.
- Tertiary qualifications (Degree or Diploma) in a related IT discipline
- A desirable knowledge of ITIL best practices.
- A Microsoft certification such as MCSE/MCITP.
- Knowledge/experience on Microsoft Azure (AzureAD, Application Proxy, MFA etc.) is desirable.
- Able to work on a 24/7 roster.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Brennan IT, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.