BCD Travel company opens jobs for Team Leader positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Not Applicable experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Travel Arrangements, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Not Applicable|
Start your journey with BCD Grow, connect, collaborate and celebrate with our global team.
Full time, Colombo SL
As a Team Leader, you will
- responsible for accurately and efficiently handling incoming requests via multiple channels (i.e. phone, email, etc.) and handling additional duties as assigned.
- The travel consultant is this primary point of contact for the customer and provides active travel consultation towards the business customers, including providing travel details and up-selling of related product.
- This position demonstrates an extensive understanding and applicability of all areas in the travel industry. Works independently on requests as assigned and takes the initiative to provide assistance.
- The team leader is responsible for day-to-day management of a travel consultant team, including managing key performance indicators (KPI), workload, providing assistance and coaching.
- Strong understanding of a client travel policy and can appropriately guide and consistently provide consultation to the customer.
- Provide travel offers and general travel advice to travelers.
- Responds to requests accurately and completely.
- Provides the customer with the required industry information, such as low fares, exchange costs and penalties.
- Can fulfill all requests regarding necessary regulations (DOT, TSA, passports, visas, etc.)
- Review team issues, determine root causes, alternative solutions and provide feedback to the individual and the team.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 4-6 plus years’ experience in the corporate travel management industry
- Solid working knowledge of the travel industry, policies, procedures and processes
- Advanced skills on travel industry systems (i.e. GDS)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in designated language’s
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to work independently, exercising discretion and judgment
- Demonstrated excellent professional customer service and problem resolution skills
- Strong problem solving and/or critical thinking skills- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Degree in tourism-related field
Learn more about BCD Travel https//ww.bcdtravel.com/jobs/about-us/.
Your life at BCD
Hear why people join BCD and more about the great perks of Life at BCD https//ww.bcdtravel.com/jobs/life-at-bcd
Ready to join the journey? Apply now!
This position is not open to third-party recruiting agencies.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company BCD Travel, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.