Moresand Technologies company opens jobs for Tech Lead (.NET) positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 14,000 - රු. 45,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Tech Lead (.NET)|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
- Participate in all the steps of the software project, from design to integration.
- Write clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
- Work independently and as part of a team with a proactive attitude.
- Work collaboratively with our global teams in Armenia, Australia, India and Sri Lanka.
- You’re a hard core techie with experience in our tech stack, with an ability to quickly size up large code bases/architectures, and guide cross functional engineering teams to build great products on top of them.
- You have 5+ years of experience and at least 2 of those in a technical team lead role in developing and maintaining mission critical production systems.
- Lead 5-10 engineers working on product development.
- Supports and develops team members by providing advice, coaching and development opportunities.
- Coordinates the team of Developers, Senior Developers and Lead Developers
- Maintains accountability for the work product.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Provides information by collecting, analysing, and summarising development and service issues.
- 6+ years of experience in software development.
- 4+ years of professional experience in .NET / .Net Core Framework with C#.
- Knowledge and working experience with different databases, like MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, NoSQL, etc.
- Professional skills in OOP and knowledge of design patterns.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Experience in analysis, design, coding, and implementation of complex, custom-built, multi-layered applications and web services.
- Knowledge and deep experience of practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI).
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Understanding of Microservices based architecture and experience with Docker containers will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of other programming languages will be an advantage.
- Working experience of Jira and Atlassian products.
- Knowledge of Git, Bitbucket and proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Written and verbal English communication skills.
What’s on offer?
- Hybrid work model.
- Flexibility to work from home.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fast-tracked career progression and recognition.
- Learning and development.
- Work hard, play hard.
- Medical insurance.
If you’re up for the challenge and would like to be considered, please send your CV to [email protected].
Learn more at ww.moresandtechnologies.com.
Sri Lanka Office: CBD Business Centre, Level 5 & 6, 41 Janadhipathi Mawatha, Colombo 01, LK.
UK Office: 10-11 Percy Street, London, W1T 1DN, GB.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Moresand Technologies, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.