Enactor company opens jobs for Technical Delivery Team Manager positions in the Southern Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Technical Delivery Team Manager|
|Region:||Galle - Southern Province, Southern Province|
Technical Delivery Manager
Enactor is a successful and growing software company providing enterprise systems to leading retailers world-wide. Enactor systems drive the in-store, mobile and online channels that make up a modern retail organisation.
We are looking for a highly skilled Technical Delivery Manager to join our team and take charge of the successful delivery of Enactor software systems to Tier 1 and 2 clients in the retail sector and key roadmap product releases. You will be based in one of our offices in Sri Lanka and work with Project Managers in the UK/USA and our customer IT teams worldwide. The role will require you to have an in-depth understanding of the requirements and scope and to be a significant contributor to the requirement discovery process and workshops. You will be required to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, and meet the required quality standards. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including software engineers, product managers, designers, and stakeholders, to drive project success and achieve business objectives.
The key responsibility is to coordinate and provide project leadership to the various processes involved in the delivery of complex and critical software systems. Other responsibilities include but not limited to:
Enactor Product Expertise
Develop an in-depth understanding of Enactor Products & design principles so that only high quality BRDs and Functional Specifications are accepted for development. Provide technical leadership to the Gap and Requirements analysis workshop process to produce quality Functional Specifications
Develop an awareness of Enactor architecture and coordinate interaction between Technical Architects, Development Managers/Leads, Customers and third parties to produce good quality Technical Specifications
Configuration, Development and Delivery Plan
Produce, own, and execute the plan effectively. Own the project’s bug lists and change requests.
Testing and QA
Specify the testing scope, review test scripts and work with the Test Manager or Test Leads. Review the results and schedule bug fixes. Work with the customer to assist them with their QA and UAT
Quotes and Estimates
Produce quotes and estimates for project work and change requests.
Qualification & Experience
- A recognised B.Sc. degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or an equivalent qualification
- 7+ years of relevant Project/Delivery Management experience working with development teams to deliver
complex software using Agile methodologies in a Project Manager, Delivery Manager or Scrum Master capacity.
- Thorough understanding of software design and architecture
- First-hand experience in Requirements Discovery and Analysis, working with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Effective leadership, teamwork, and inter-personal skills, with both technical and non-technical people.
- Ability to stay focused, goal driven and provide leadership through stressful and high-pressure situations.
- A broad spectrum of Project Management skills
- Strong skills in project management & issue tracking tools (e.g., JIRA, Confluence)
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Previous experience in the retail sector and/or Point of Sale applications will be an added advantage
- Professional Project Management qualifications/ certifications are desirable.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Enactor, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.