Timing Solutions company opens jobs for Technical Lead - ASP.NET positions in the Sri Lanka region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 12,000 - රු. 36,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Technical Lead - ASP.NET|
|Salary:||LKR 12.000 - LKR 36.000 per Month|
An exciting opportunity to work with a sports-tech company in Australia and help build tech that makes a difference! This will be a full-time remote position.
Compensation: AUD 2,500 – 4,00/month.
- 7+ years of experience (3+ as a tech lead).
- Tech Lead with hands on development experience in ASP.NET, Microservices, MongoDB, CI/CD, DevOps, and Agile.
- AWS expert, certifications in AWS will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in React and React Native is highly desirable.
- Provide technical leadership and take technical ownership of the Timing Solutions suite of software products.
- Lead and mentor the development team and manage the software development lifecycle.
- Research, analyze and identify the solution/architecture required based on the product requirements and distribute/delegate the development workload.
- Validate effort estimates provided by the developers.
- Excellent knowledge of REST APIs.
- Develop technical specifications and maintain good quality technical documentation.
- Conduct code reviews and maintain the highest standards of code that follow industry best practices and are optimized for performance and scalability.
- Conduct unit testing and integration testing.
- Conduct performance and load testing to ensure scalability and reliability.
- Familiarity with event-driven architecture is a plus.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Timing Solutions, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.