Virtusa company opens jobs for Technical Lead - Node positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 14,000 - රු. 45,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Technical Lead - Node
|Western Province, Colombo - Western Province
|IT Services and IT Consulting
Teamwork, quality of life, professional and personal development: values that Virtusa is proud to embody. When you join us, you join a team of 30,00 people globally that cares about your growth — one that seeks to provide you with exciting projects, opportunities and work with state-of-the-art technologies throughout your career with us.
Great minds, great potential: it all comes together at Virtusa.
We value collaboration and the team environment of our company and seek to provide great minds with a dynamic place to nurture new ideas and foster excellence. Virtusa was founded on principles of equal opportunity for all, and so does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Job Title – Tech Lead – Node
- Develop and maintain scalable, efficient, and reliable Node.js/AWS-based back-end solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand project requirements and deliver high-quality software solutions.
- Exhibit strong team player skills and work collaboratively with team members to achieve project goals.
- Manage and lead a team of developers, providing guidance, support, and mentorship.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, to effectively convey technical concepts and ideas.
- Proven experience of 7-8 years as a hands-on Node.js/AWS-based back-end developer.
- Proficiency in Node.js and AWS services such as Lambda, EC2, S3, and DynamoDB.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Excellent multitasking ability and organizational skills to handle multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Self-driven and able to prioritize work effectively to meet deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills to identify and resolve technical issues efficiently.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Virtusa, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.