iTelaSoft company opens jobs for Technical Lead - Nodejs positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in IT Services and IT Consulting, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Technical Lead - Nodejs|
|Job Function:||Information Technology|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Technical Lead to join our team and help lead our Node.js development efforts. As the Technical Lead, you will be responsible for the overall architecture, design, and implementation of our Node.js applications.
- Lead the technical direction of our Node.js development efforts, including architecture and design decisions, code reviews, and technical mentoring of the development team.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our business needs and technical requirements, and use that knowledge to design and implement scalable and maintainable solutions using Node.js and related technologies.
- Collaborate with product management and development teams to develop product specifications and project plans, and drive the successful delivery of those projects on time and within budget.
- Define and implement development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, automated testing, and continuous integration and deployment.
- Participate in the hiring and onboarding of new development team members, and provide technical leadership and mentoring to team members to ensure their ongoing growth and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience developing enterprise-level applications using Node.js, including expertise in design patterns, data modeling, and RESTful API design.
- Experience leading technical teams and driving successful project delivery.
- Strong understanding of web application security, performance optimization, and scalability.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies, including Scrum and Kanban.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks (React, Angular, Vue.js) is a plus.
If you are a passionate technical leader with a deep understanding of Node.js development and a proven track record of delivering high-quality applications, we would love to hear from you!
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company iTelaSoft, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.