XigeniX company opens jobs for Technical Lead positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 14,000 - රු. 45,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
XigeniX is a trailblazer in the realm of technology development and digital transformations, offering tailor-made software solutions to revolutionise business processes. We’ve earned our reputation by dissecting business models, understanding their inherent intricacies, and introducing technology to fuel innovation, automate routine tasks, and disrupt the industry. Our clientele spans from nascent start-ups to long-established enterprises.
Our unique process, XigeniX ICE, is designed to Innovate, Create, and Elevate. At XigeniX, we’re not just offering a job; we’re inviting you to a career. We’re dedicated to attracting, nurturing, and developing a diversified talent pool to create an environment that drives innovation and facilitates continuous improvement and success. We empower you to carve your unique career path while providing you the necessary tools, guidance, and flexibility to achieve your career aspirations. We welcome you to a dynamic and vibrant workplace environment, where innovation is the pulse and creativity, the inspiration.
We are seeking a highly motivated Technical Lead to join our vibrant team in our Colombo office. This is a full-time, on-site role. As the Technical Lead, you’ll spearhead the development of software solutions across our co-invested and client platforms.
Your responsibilities will include managing the development team and guaranteeing the timely completion of projects with optimal quality. Your role will also extend to nurturing and maintaining relationships with our valued clients and providing the development team with robust technical guidance and support.
We’re looking for a professional who brings the following skills and qualifications to the table:
- Profound technical expertise in software development, including knowledge of commonly used development frameworks and languages
- Proven experience in leading a development team
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical capabilities
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team
- Capability to work under pressure and meet critical deadlines
- Proficiency in software development best practices and standards
- Familiarity with software development tools and technologies
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field
- Hands-on experience with cloud-based technologies (e.g., AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Experience with DevOps tools and processes
- Experience with various database technologies (e.g., SQL, NoSQL, etc.)
In this role, your leadership, technical prowess, and innovative thinking will be instrumental in driving our projects to successful completion and upholding our commitment to transforming businesses through technology. Please send your resume to [email protected] or apply within.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company XigeniX, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.