Oceans company opens jobs for Technical Support Engineer positions in the Sri Lanka region. The type of work we provide is Contract.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 10,000 - රු. 40,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Technical Support Engineer|
|Salary:||LKR 10.000 - LKR 40.000 per Month|
is an outsourcing firm pairing the best talent in Sri Lanka with CEOs, Founders, and Executives in the U.S.
- Unique lucrative opportunity to work with start ups that could 10x your career.
- Fully Remote work.
- Competitive pay and always paid in USD.
We’re looking for a proficient Technical Support Engineer with a strong desire to learn & improve.
- Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
- Respond to support desk tickets from clients.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues.
- Prepare accurate and timely reports.
- Refer to internal database or external resources to provide accurate tech solutions.
- Degree in Computer Science, IT or any other related field.
- Proven work experience of 2+ Year’s as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role.
- Experience working with SQL, HTML & CSS.
- Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux environments.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Oceans Divers (our recruits) are experienced professionals, naturally driven and committed to
excellence, who are excited to support a fast-growing startup company. Our ideal candidate has:
- High Motivation: a natural desire to go above and beyond in all things and to succeed no matter what
- Excellent Time Management Skills: able to triage competing tasks and drive project completion
- Effective Communication Skills: able to issue timely reminders, follow ups, and alerts to changing priorities
- A Keen Sense of Urgency: strong awareness of timeliness and ability to meet close deadlines
- Reliable Autonomy: able to get things done efficiently with limited supervision while working from home
- Superb Attention to Detail: able to consume and synthesize large amounts of information
- Genuine Personality: warm, affable, can-do attitude; pleasant to be around but direct when necessary
- Tech Savviness: able to quickly understand and use new tech platforms and services to get work done
We are bringing on all the best and brightest in Sri Lanka — please let us know if that’s you.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Oceans, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.