Adventus.io company opens jobs for Technical Support Officer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology and Customer Service skills with Associate experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 39,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Software Development, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Technical Support Officer|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
|Job Function:||Information Technology and Customer Service|
Adventus.io is a B2B2C SaaS-based marketplace supporting institutions, recruiters and students within the international student placement sector. Our innovative platform allows institutions, recruiters and students to directly connect with one another, resulting in matching the right international study experience with students across the world.
Founded in 2018, we’re on a mission to change the way the world accesses international education. Behind the technology, we have over 500 amazingly talented humans making it all happen. We’re looking for ambitious self-starters who want to be part of our vision and create a positive legacy.
The customer success team encompasses three core functions – customer education, customer support, technical support and training. Our aim is to transform our client relationship, technical and training teams into consistent and highly professional teams to deliver exceptional customer service and strive for customer success.
Technical Support Officer responsibilities include resolving platform related common issues, configuring systems and completing assigned routing tasks. He/She will use email (HelpScout) and chat applications (slack/Zoom) to give clients quick answers to simple IT issues related to the product, and for more complex problems that require nuanced instruction.
Giving support for IT related issues through various troubleshooting tools.
- Familiar with email and chat applications (slack/zoom/helpscout, etc.)
- Demonstrated passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of our product to provide effective training and service to customers
- Identify and respond quickly to customer needs
- Proactively build productive internal and external working relationships that are high in trust and influence positive outcomes
- Capability to achieve performance expectations and taking Accountable for delivering targets/KPIs
- Demonstrates a strong ‘can-do’ approach; striving to achieve high standards and investing time making a positive impact to the team
- Track software/application issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Communicate with clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Ask customers targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem
- Work continuously on a task until completion
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow up with clients to ensure their application systems are fully functional after troubleshooting
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Creation and distribution of knowledge and information with other team members and the company
- Providing assistance and cover for other team members where required
- Knowing all adventus products inside and out so that officer can answer product related questions in more precise manner
You will be working in a highly collaborative environment at Adventus.io. This position is office based. You will be provided with the necessary tools and equipment to carry out the role.
At Adventus.io, our partners come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because diversity makes us even greater. We want you to be you so welcome the unique contributions that you can bring regardless of your education, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Adventus.io, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.