University and Student company opens jobs for Telesales Executive positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 14,000 - රු. 45,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||University and Student|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
ARE YOU THE ONE?
We believe that everyone has the right to education.
Do you believe the same?
The education industry is a multibillion-dollar industry and is a necessity for all walks of life. For the past decade, the
the industry has been growing with leaps and bounds with technological advancements
About the Company
The Student Recruitment Arm, ‘University & Student’ falls under Novelwall, one of the most trusted & innovative brands amongst students and universities in the UK. Novelwall (NW) is the UK’s top marketing firm in the education industry, accredited by “Investors in People” with our established presence in London, New York, Colombo Delhi, Shenzhen (China), and Lahore. NW was incorporated in 2010, in London with a shared passion for understanding customer needs and common-sense organisational principles.
Successful candidates will possess outstanding verbal communication and interpersonal skills, coupled with a true passion for delivering extraordinary customer service, across two continents and managing a team to ensure the organisation and campaign targets are achieved.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with the client and customer.
- Track the progress of monthly/quarterly campaigns and targets.
- Ensure that established goals and targets for the department are reached.
- Must be flexible to work in the night, weekend, and variable schedule(s) as required.
- Work as a team to meet these goals.
The Ideal Candidate Should Have
- Extremely fluent in spoken and written English.
- Effective listening and relationship building skills.
- Effective decision-making skills
- Strong persuasion skills.
- Handling customer rejections & objections.
- Leadership and team management skills
- Positive attitude and mindset.
- Flexibility to work UK working hours.
- Minimum GCSE A/Ls
- Freshers and learnaholics are encouraged to apply.
- Willing to work on UK business hours.
- Competitive remuneration packages will be offered to successful candidates.
- Attractive commissions and project bonuses.
- Transport provided.
Be a part of a multinational organisation that values its employees and partners.
Email your resume to: [email protected]
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company University and Student, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.