Department of Information and Communication Technology company opens jobs for Temporary Assistant Lecturer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 39,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Company:||Department of Information and Communication Technology|
|Position:||Temporary Assistant Lecturer|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Expressions of interest are invited for an interview/s to consider graduates suitability for the post of Temporary Assistant Lecturer, Department of Information and Communication Technology, University of Sri Jayewardenepura for a period of one year as per the following preliminary requirements.
- Candidates graduated with First Class/ Second Class Upper Division Honors Degree in IT/CS.
- Expression of interest along with a CV and all the evidence of qualifications. (i.e., Degree transcripts) should be submitted to the Senior Assistant Registrar, FHSS of the University of Sri Jayewardenepura via email ([email protected])or via Linkedin Job Posting or registered post on or before the 14th of July 2023.
- Shortlisted candidates should face an interview that includes a teaching component on a date specified by the Department.
- The Candidates should be able to teach in English medium.
- The department reserves the right to a final decision.
- Only local candidates should be applied.
Department of Information and Communication Technology,
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences,
University of Sri Jayewardenepura,
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Department of Information and Communication Technology, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.