5CA company opens jobs for Thai / English Gaming Support Agent positions in the APAC region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Information Technology and Customer Service skills with Entry level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 39,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Professional Services, Outsourcing and Offshoring Consulting, & Internet Publishing, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Thai / English Gaming Support Agent
|Information Technology and Customer Service
|Internet Publishing, Outsourcing and Offshoring Consulting, Professional Services
As a Gaming Support Agent at 5CA, you’ll handle customer support issues for an assigned game studio. You’ll help players with account and technical issues and resolve purchase- and gameplay-related queries. You’ll work with a team of agents under the guidance of a Team Lead and an Operations Manager and take assisted training modules that help you grow, develop, and improve your skills as you work. You’ll stay on top of the client’s newest projects and updates, as well as past releases and branding, and help their players continue enjoying the games they love.
- You speak Thai and English at an advanced level
- You have in-depth gaming knowledge and love anything related to video games
- You own a PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox One Series X, Nintendo Switch or a modern gaming PC/laptop
- You are a fast learner, take initiative and excel at troubleshooting
- You have a dedicated quiet workspace located within your residence
- (Optional) Experience in a Customer service environment is a plus.
- A minimum internet speed of 4 Mb/s download and 4 Mb/s upload internationally.
- A minimum of 8 GB RAM
- A 64-bit version of Windows 10 or newer, or a recently released version of macOS
- An Dual-Core Processor i5-6300U or better/similar.
- An Nvidia GTX 660 Graphics card or better/ similar or you own a gaming console.
- A smartphone usable for two-factor authentication that runs at least:
- Android 8.0 or newer
- Apple iOS 14.0 or newer
- The flexibility to work 100% remotely with no wasted commute time and travel costs
- A position at a fast-paced international company with ambitious gaming, e-commerce, and tech clients
- A casual, diverse, and inclusive culture with people from 80+ countries, speaking 25+ languages – where we celebrate everyone’s uniqueness
- Innovative digital tools and comprehensive training, with access to our library of online training courses
- Various learning and career development initiatives throughout the year
- Access to Open Up, an employee mental health platform offering access to certified psychologists, online resources, etc.
- Fun employee engagement activities and participation in 5CA employee-lead communities such as 5CA Connect, Pride, 5CA Gamers, Women of 5CA, to name a few
We are a remote-first CX company working with passionate agents worldwide. Founded in 1998, we represent some of the biggest names in gaming and tech and level up their customer and player experience.
Our community is full of digital natives and gamers that troubleshoot with care for the brands they love, from home, in their languages. We work with people from all cultures and backgrounds and champion diversity and inclusion in all we do.
By sending your application, you understand that your data will be stored in our recruitment database. Your data will be held and used by 5CA primarily for the purposes of considering your application and your suitability for employment with us and will generally be kept for one year, unless we need to keep your data longer.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company 5CA, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.