MANA Group company opens jobs for Trading developer positions in the APAC region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having Engineering and Finance skills with Mid-Senior level experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 14,000 - රු. 45,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in Financial Services, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Job Function:||Engineering and Finance|
|Seniority Level:||Mid-Senior level|
*This role requires candidates to be located in Asia*
My client is an algorithmic research and trading firm building execution infrastructure and tooling on CEFI and DEFI. They are looking for an experienced and talented Java/Kotlin Developer to join the Backend team. You will work with the team to develop and maintain the codebase of the trading execution platform.
- You will be responsible for developing and maintaining the Java connectivity with crypto exchanges
- Help the team maintain and De-bug the execution platform during working hours
- Control the application of best practices and design patterns used.
- Constant focus on performance and security
- Help design scalable and fast Kotlin applications
- Constantly review, refacto the code base in a team player attitude
- 5-10 years of commercial experience with Kotlin, Java, or other JVM languages
- Good understanding of OEMS architecture in the financial industry
- Good knowledge of PostgreSQL, QuestDB, or any time series DB
- Experience with Docker and deploying to cloud providers (AWS, GCP, etc)
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge of java library for exchange connectivity like Xchange
- Experience in developing gateways for the financial industry and good knowledge of Chronicle Queue, RabbitMQ, Consul
- Good knowledge of Python
- A good understanding of Web3
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Additional equity bonuses through meritocratic reward mechanisms
- Option to get paid in crypto
- Flexible work
- Clear path to CTO within 6 months
- Paid travel – team on-site in different parts of the world, once a year
Mana Search is FinTech’s all-in-one search firm. We partner with the most exciting VC & growth equity-backed Fintechs. Are you interested in this role or others? Do you want to be the first to learn the latest FinTech news and insights? Do you want to access all the tools that will align your superpower with your next opportunity?
Then welcome to Mana’s ecosystem ?
The last steps to unraveling your Mana are simple and easy ?
1️⃣Please click on the subscribe button on our Searching for Mana’s Youtube channel ➡ https://ww.youtube.com/channel/UCsCfKLN1u1cL_luwY5qR4Yw
2️⃣Click on the follow button on our Searching for Mana’s Spotify ➡ https://open.spotify.com/show/3HmB7fS60zRSvWq3sQgj3X?utm_source=website&utm_medium=cta&utm_campaign=podcast
3️⃣Leave a positive review on Searching for Mana on Apple Podcasts ➡ https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/searching-for-mana-with-lloyd-wahed/id1491460738
Upon completion, we will reach out to you for a confidential chat. In the meantime, listen to our Searching for Mana episode with Jamie Burke, Outlier Ventures CEO, and Founder, discussing the future of Web3 and Metaverse on the Searching for Mana episode ?
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company MANA Group, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.