Darsha Weerasooriya company opens jobs for Travel Consultant (French Speaking) positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Travel Consultant (French Speaking)|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
- English and French proficiency is a must
- Minimal or no travel experience is required.
- Tour guide and retail consultants are welcome to join
- Prior experience in a customer service oriented position
- Fair verbal and written communication skills in designated languages
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Demonstrated understanding of customer servicing excellence
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work independently, exercising discretion and judgment
Salary up to 100,00/-
Bring your passion and energy to our growing team. We’re hiring!
Full time, Colombo 02
The Travel Consultant is responsible for accurately and efficiently handling incoming requests via multiple channels (i.e. phone, email, etc.). The travel consultant is the primary point of contact for the customer and provides active travel consultation towards the business customers, including providing travel details and up-selling of related product.
Handling incoming requests
- Uses the Travel tools and systems to complete requests
- Search and confirm travel reservations for the customer
- Understands and accurately applies client travel policy and requirements to each interaction
- Provide general travel advice to travelers
- Responds to requests accurately and completely
- Understands and accurately applies travel supplier rules
- Maintains current knowledge of the state of the various travel industries supported
- Provides the customer with the required industry information, such as low fares, exchange costs and penalties
- Can fulfill basic requests regarding necessary regulations (DOT, TSA, passports, visas, etc.)
- Supports Travel and client driven initiatives
- Appropriately responds to customers inquiries
- Performs follow-up as needed and within the time frame promised to the customer
- Seeks assistance from others for the resolution as appropriate
- Accurately processes the complaint (Travel systems and processes and procedures)
- Begins to demonstrate empathy in customer interactions to diffuse emotion during adversity
- Occasionally uses statements to the customer to validate a clear understanding of the customer’s needs
- Focuses on the resolution versus the cause of the problem
- Meets individual and team goals
- Correctly uses the telephone systems
- Completes reservations with a minimum of errors
- Generally follows Travel call/email guidelines
- Adheres to Travel policies and procedures to maintain quality control
- Provides the customer a full recap of the confirmed itinerary
- Responds to the customer promptly
- Provides the customer his/her undivided attention
- Listens and captures information from the customer
- Responds appropriately
- Asks questions targeted to encourage complete responses
- Creates rapport with the customer
- Matches the customer’s tone and pace
- Keeps the interaction moving forward
- Offers suggestions to the customer and anticipates needs
- Is mindful of the client service level agreement in all transactions
Teamwork and communication
- Provides constructive feedback on daily operational processes and commercial relationship with customer when asked
- Completes tasks as assigned
- Willingly offers assistance to team members within and across teams
- Uses positive language and word choices to avoid negative customer reactions
- Matches the customer’s tone and pace
- Applies proper Travel communication guidelines and standards (clear, concise and personal) to interactions
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Darsha Weerasooriya, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.