Xinfinit GmbH company opens jobs for User Interface Engineer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||User Interface Engineer|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Senior UI/UX Engineer
Xinfinit (xinfinit.com) is a European organization developing software for the Financial Services space. Our development center is located in Sri Lanka, and we are looking for a very creative and skilled SeniorUI/UX Engineer to join our team. You will be responsible for defining world class User Interfaces for Financial Market solutions which will be used in Europe and the Americas:
- Work with the Product Management team to conceptualize and define high quality UI/UX for Financial Information and Analysis tools.
- Work with the Engineering team to develop the solution and develop world class user experience.
- At least 4 years of experience with UI development for Commercial and Enterprise Web and Mobile applications is highly desirable.
- Solid portfolio of previous work
- Knowledge on Sass is will be important
- Hands on experience with Adobe Tools – Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Sound written and verbal skills in English
Interested candidates please send your CV to [email protected].
Above Industry remuneration and benefits await the right candidate.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Xinfinit GmbH, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.