Asia Securities company opens jobs for Vice President - IT Systems positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 39,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Vice President - IT Systems|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Do you dream of working alongside some of the top investment professionals in Sri Lanka? We are hiring!
VICE PRESIDENT – IT SYSTEMS
Asia Securities is a leading investment firm in Sri Lanka providing services across Investment Banking, Stock Brokerage, Research and Wealth Management. Our strategic goals include expanding our products and services via innovative and state-of-the-art IT solutions. In support of our growth strategy, we are seeking a smart, dynamic and multi-talented individual with a hunger for new experiences and learning to join one of Sri Lanka’s fastest-growing investment firms.
· Work closely with management in identifying and prioritizing IT system requirements, and provide technical insight on IT system related decision making.
· Initiating, budgeting, planning and leading the execution of the approved projects coordinating with external vendors and internal business teams.
· Act proactively to mitigate risks and ensure that projects are delivered smoothly on time and on-budget with minimal interruptions in work.
· Responsible for establishing Backup and Recovery processes and accepted user policies for Business Systems.
Required Skills, Competencies & Qualifications
· BSc in Computer Science or related field
· Recognized qualification in Project Management (PMP, CSM, PRINCE2)
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing IT projects/ IT operations
· Prior experience in Investment/ Banking domains is an added advantage.
· Excellent project management skills combined with good communication, organization, and leadership skills.
· Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Knowledgeable on current technologies including cloud hosting, integration platforms, information security etc.
· General awareness of organization’s other IT processes such as Database Management, Network Configurations, Licensing procedures
Ready to join us?
To apply, email your resume to [email protected]
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Asia Securities, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.