Hologo World Inc company opens jobs for Video Producer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Hologo World Inc
|Western Province, Colombo - Western Province
Hologo is an innovative ed-tech company that creates next-generation learning tools and resources for students and teachers. Our mission is to make learning more engaging, interactive, and accessible for everyone by incorporating technologies such as 3D, AR, and VR. We are excited to announce a new opportunity to join our dynamic and talented team as a Video Producer and create high-quality video content.
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience in video production and editing, as well as expertise in using software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, or similar software. The Video Producer will work closely with our production and content drafting teams to produce engaging and immersive video content that showcases our 3D assets and interactive experiences.
If you are passionate about making a difference in education through immersive and interactive experiences in the world of spatial computing and are eager to learn and grow alongside our talented team, we would love to hear from you.
Hologo = ww.hologo.world
Position: Video Producer
- Create and edit video content that showcases our 3D assets and interactive experiences.
- Work closely with the production team to understand project requirements and specifications for video content.
- Collaborate with other artists, designers, and programmers to develop visually stunning and engaging video content.
- Optimise and refine video content to ensure that it effectively showcases our 3D assets and interactive experiences.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies related to video production and editing.
- 1-3 years of experience in video production and editing.
- Proficient in using software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, or similar software.
- Strong understanding of video editing principles, including pacing, transitions, and sound design.
- 2D animation skills and graphic design skills are an added advantage.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other team members and take direction from project leads.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to present ideas clearly and effectively.
- 9,00 – 12,00 MVR (Maldivian Rufiyaa) = 185,00 – 245,00 LKR (Monthly).
- Type of Work: Hybrid ( Will need to relocate to Maldives for a minimum period of 1
- year after which visits to HQ every 3-4 months for 1-2 weeks per visit will be required).
- Accommodation provided (excluding utilities & internet).
- Monthly food allowance (1,500 MVR = 100 USD).
- 1 return ticket is provided annually.
- Cost of visits every 3-4 months at the company’s expense.
- Base salary + performance bonuses.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and your portfolio via LinkedIn or email to [email protected]
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Hologo World Inc, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.