Appetiser Apps company opens jobs for Visual Project Lead positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 50,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Visual Project Lead|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Do you want to work on apps that impact millions of people?
Do you want to work with a company that cares about you, your team, and your community?
At Appetiser Apps, we build and grow app ideas.
To achieve this, we need YOU.
We’re looking for highly motivated Visual Project Leads (based in Colombo, Sri Lanka) who are passionate about their work. If you’re dedicated to becoming the best you can be, please apply!
We will support you with remote work, recognition for your projects, world-class mentorships, mental health counseling, rapid career progression, creative opportunities, the ability to make decisions, optional offices, events, and a high-performance team around you.
As part of our dedication to giving back, we have pledged to sponsor a child in the Philippines on behalf of every employee. So far, we have sponsored over 120 children for our team.
Here’s what one of our team members had to say about us:
“I love the flat organizational structure where they trust you to take ownership and responsibility for your craft and be more involved with the decision-making process of the company. Coupled with the flexibility to manage my own time and challenging projects that can further enhance my growth. They deliver quality service to clients but also to their employees.” – Arth Limchiu / Developer
You will be responsible for:
- Creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Designing and maintaining websites and mobiles apps
- Designing graphic user interfaces elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets
- Presenting and defending designs and key deliverables to international peers and executive-level stakeholders
- Establishing and promoting design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Taking over projects from AU designers and completing any missing screens and flow
- Undergoing training as a Visual Project Lead to familiarize Appetiser product design for 3 to 6 months.
The right person for this role has:
- Must have at least 2 years of experience as a Product Designer
- Must have experience using Figma
- Has a strong visual design
- Loves helping clients build amazing products
- Has a great understanding of using design for user experience success
- Proven portfolio in designing top-notch apps
- Has a hunger for personal growth and success
- Is driven, independent, and a self-learner
- Has amazing communication skills
Enjoy these benefits and more:
- Remote work. Productive from the beach? No problem.
- Partner with a company that cares about you. HMO, paid leave, quarterly awards, free mental health counseling, charitable donations, and much more. Additional perks are coming every quarter (tech, gyms, books, courses, retirement plans)
- Receive mentoring and training from world-class peers ranked 7th in the world for app development.
- After passing the probation phase, get reviews every 6 months with personal progression planning to accelerate your career and reach your goals faster than ever before.
- Have the opportunity to make an impact every day—even work on apps with millions of users.
- Optional offices in every Appetiser city and frequent in-person/virtual events.
- Have the freedom to think, make decisions, solve problems, be creative, and laugh with over 200 like-minded high-performing people.
Learn more about our culture here.
Find an outline of all of our job opportunities here.
If you have any questions, email us at [email protected].
PS. We’re hiring multiple individuals for this role. If you want to recommend someone, please email us; an attractive referral bonus awaits!
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Appetiser Apps, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.