Kerner Norland company opens jobs for Voice/ Telephony Support Engineer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 50,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Voice/ Telephony Support Engineer
|Western Province, Colombo - Western Province
Key Responsibilities :
- Enable users for Microsoft Teams Phone Enable users for Direct Routing Enable per-user calling features Plan and design a Microsoft Teams PSTN solution.
- Configure Phone policies Configure auto attendants and call queues Design network infrastructure for optimal Microsoft Teams Phone performance.
- Extend a Direct Routing infrastructure Monitor Microsoft Teams Phone Monitor and troubleshoot Microsoft Teams clients and devices.
- Troubleshoot Direct Routing connectivity.
- Oversees design, testing and deployment of the Voice infrastructure.
- Performing a variety of tasks associated with user provisioning and call routing within the assigned platform
- Build loaders for internal systems ensuring tasks are completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Import users into internal systems, ensuring proper billing type and number association
- Participate in meetings with clients and internal departments to understand the requirements of call routing
- Document and design call flow diagrams to ensure that all call variables have been accounted for in preparing a routing plan
- Input approved call flows into appropriate platform ensuring accuracy of information and call routing
- Support the clients solution by correcting any issues with call routing or provisioning during the initial implementation phase, constantly communicating status of any issues with client
- Complete testing to ensure that call flow is operating properly
- Monitors and ensures compliance to standards, policies, and procedures
Technical Experience :
- Good knowledge of MS Teams Should have good experience of working on IP telephony solutions
- Should have fair understanding of Network basics, additional certifications in network stream would be beneficiary Working knowledge of Networking products, and protocols Experience in supporting, trouble shooting and administering of the Voice products, devices, and technologies
Other telephony system such as CUCM or others would be looked into as well.
Working Hours : 10AM till 6PM Australia Time M-F (Occasional on call for any afterhours changes and major incident)
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Kerner Norland, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.