MoodforCode company opens jobs for Wordpress Developer positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Are you a highly motivated and dynamic individual with a passion for WordPress design and development? We are currently looking for a talented WordPress Designer/Developer to join our team.
- Designing and developing WordPress websites according to client requirements and specifications.
- Creating custom WordPress themes using page builders and coding standards.
- Customizing and extending existing WordPress themes to meet specific project needs.
- Developing and implementing custom plugins to enhance website functionality.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including designers and content creators, to ensure the seamless integration of design, content, and functionality.
- Conducting quality assurance and testing to ensure optimal website performance and user experience.
- Troubleshooting and resolving any issues related to WordPress websites and plugins.
- Staying up to date with the latest trends and best practices in WordPress design and development.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Designer and Developer.
- Strong knowledge of WordPress, including custom theme development, plugin development, and core functionality.
- Proficiency in using popular WordPress page builders like Elementor, WPBakery, and Slider Revolution.
- Familiarity with other complex and feature-rich plugins.
- Understanding of responsive design principles and mobile optimization.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet project deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- A portfolio of previous WordPress projects showcasing your design and development skills is highly desirable.
- Bonus for overtime
- Gain experience
- Comfortable work environment
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company MoodforCode, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.