UpCloudcore company opens jobs for Wordpress Developer positions in the Sri Lanka region. The type of work we provide is Internship.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 39,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|LKR 13.000 - LKR 39.000 per Month
Upcloudcore is seeking a WordPress Developer to join their team of WordPress experts, who aim to provide innovative solutions for their customers. As a WordPress first web agency, Upcloudcore offers WordPress as the main solution to its customers while simultaneously striving for excellence in processes, theme and plugin development. The WordPress Developer will play a significant role in creating a world-class digital product and web experience for clients who demand the utmost quality from their web presence. The ideal candidate is passionate about seamless development, maintaining the highest code quality, and able to work on a diverse range of projects.
- Develop, maintain, and optimize WordPress websites and web apps.
- Develop and maintain custom WordPress themes and plugins.
- Collaborate with other developers and designers to identify best practices, ideal solutions, and necessary enhancements.
- Write and maintain code in HTML, CSS, and PHP.
- Troubleshoot and debug complex WordPress issues and deliver quick solutions.
- Develop responsive design
- Integrate third-party APIs when required
- At least 3 years of experience in WordPress development.
- In-depth knowledge of WordPress coding standards, best practices, and security requirements
- Experience with customization and development of WordPress Plugins.
- Experience with developing and integrating WordPress themes and customizing them.
- Ability to work with version control tools like Git and Github.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- gain experience
- taught first
- Get bonus if overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company UpCloudcore, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.