Lankacv company opens jobs for Zonal Manager- Insurance positions in the Western Province region. The type of work we provide is Full-time.
The criteria for the employees we need are having common and adaptable (for details, you can ask the company) skills with beginners or seniors experience, as well as employees who are honest, disciplined and responsible.
The estimated salary offered by this company is quite competitive around රු. 13,000 - රු. 50,000 (per month). However, the salary can go up or down depending on the company that decides it.
The Headhunters company itself is engaged in sejenis, of course if you are interested in applying for this company, you can register immediately.
|Position:||Zonal Manager- Insurance|
|Region:||Western Province, Colombo - Western Province|
Zonal Manager (Life Insurance) | Colombo & Negombo
We are currently recruiting for distinguished insurance company in Sri Lanka which is recognised as a key player in both life & non Life space. Being part of a well diversified conglomerate it offers great stability & career growth.
• To develop a retail business channel in the life insurance business in the western zone of the country.
⚫Business Strategy and Planning – Be responsible for the development and execution of the business activity plan in line with the business strategy
• Channel Development – Develop annual, quarterly and monthly business plans. Should build and maintain closer professional relationships with key business personnel in the zone.
• Public Relations – Plan and execute PR activities in the zone. Provide feedback to the management and propose effective programmes to maintain relationships with the marketing team.
• Sales Management – Be responsible to achieve set Top line Revenue Budgets of the zone in the Life business through the development of activities focused on key business levers by deploying effective management tools.
• Administration – Be responsible to administer the areas of business promotions, customer servicing functions and claims follow-up. • Training & Development-identify training/educational needs of the sales team and effectively organize/
execute activities in liaison with respective officers of training divisions with prior approval. • Business Promotion – Identify the business potential of the zone and implement effective promotional
campaigns to support the sales drive. Further, suggest to the management of seasonal campaigns required by
the zone and liaise with Marcom for ATL & BTL support.
• Performance Management – Map, plot and monitor performance management activities of the sales team
and inform respective superior on a daily/weekly/monthly basis as appropriate. Effectively arrange sales
conferences and meetings in the zone with the respective superior as and when required. Reporting – Monitor and report key performance indicators pertaining to the business operation functions with continuous improvement. Ensure that all reporting functions required by the management are executed on time and accurately.
• Cohesion – Facilitate and ensure the smooth functioning of all relevant stakeholders engaged in developing the business inclusive of staff, Branch Insurance Officers and UW / Claims teams.
Market Intelligence – Be vigilant, study and provide feedback to the management on market activities such as ompetitor business activities, products and changes in all categories whilst educating marketing teams and line management to respond proactively. Provide feedback to the management with regard to outdoor Brandig and other promotional campaigns.
The management/supervisor assigns any other task based on company/business requirements.
Safeguard the confidentiality of all information pertaining to the Company and obtained externally or internally during the course of employment and refrain from divulging same to any third party
Take the ownership of maintaining a harmonious industrial relationship at the Organization.
- Comfortable environment
- Taught when starting work
- Salary bonus if there is overtime
Job Application Information
The information we provide above may be updated suddenly, please keep looking for complete information via the "Apply Now" button or on the official website of the company Lankacv, so as not to find unwanted events ^_^.
Tips from Admin: applying for a job is free of charge.
Hopefully you get the job you want.
- Click the "Apply Now" button above.
- After that you will be directed to the Submission of Application page, there are tips for submitting applications and interviews.
- On the application submission page, click the "Application Form" button.
- On that page you can see more complete company information and see the number of people applying for the job.
- Next is to click "Apply".
- Please register on the website if you don't have an account, but if you do, you can immediately fill out the application form.